+1 y

friends with benefits or more?

Me and this guy started hooking up 3 weeks ago. We have been seeing each other a few times a week (we both work) and then have been hanging out every weekend since we started hooking up. At 1st it was hanging out for a short time, sex then that was it, but now it's where we actually hang out. I met/ hung out with 1 of his friends and 2 of his family members. Also we are even being seen together more. like going to pick up his friend or whoever, for whatever reason. He has met/hung out with my best friend and has met one of my siblings as well. We hang out at my place, his place, even his uncles place. So I'm starting to get a little confused. I swore up and down this was nothing more (we haven't talk about what this is at all I'm just assuming we are friends with benefits ) but then after spending all day with him. I went home and later on that evening I got a text saying do you wanna come cuddle in a little bit? (I was sleep when I got this so I ended up not going). This is the 1st time he's used the phrase cuddle, not that it means anything but usually it's just wanna come over or something similar when he's wanting to hook up. I am starting to catch feelings for him, even tho I'm trying not to. I just wanted someone to look at this from the outside and tell me what they think. I know the only way to find out 100% is to ask him, which I am planning to do but I just kinda wanna see if maybe this is just all in my head. I guess to get a feel for what to expect.
friends with benefits or more?
Add Opinion