+1 y

Was it just a one night stand?

I met my coworker at the party, we danced and talked together all night long and then we had sex at 6:00 a. m. in the morning.
I told him that I´m very sensitive and will probably develope feelings for him after we will get intimate and I´m afraid of being hurt. He told me he likes me and doesn´t want this to be only a one night stand. We slept a little bit (he held me in his arms, held my hand and was very gentle overall). In the morning he started to dress up at 8 and I offered him breakfast or coffee, but he didn´t want to stay, as his brother is visiting him. When he was leaving he kissed me several times, told me to relax and have a nice day. More than 10 hours passed and he didn´t call me. Am I expecting too much from the beginning or was this just a one night stand?
What should I do if I want more? I really like him and want to continue.
+1 y
How should I act around him? Can I suggest another date or tell him how much I enjoyed to be with him?
+1 y
The other thing that worried me was that he insisted to use a condom even though I take contraception pills, like there is no trust between two of us. Or is this normal that guys are so careful about safety?
Was it just a one night stand?
1
3