+1 y

Was this college girl sexually attracted to me in my anatomy class so we were in this anatomy class together?

I wen't up to her in class and to get her attention I touched her back but she didn't respond or seem to mind and so I said hey in a normal voice and she turned around and said "yeah whats up" and I asked if she was single and she said "no" but later on during mid semester this one day in lab every Wednesday we would have lab and before the teacher came in and I danced in front of this other random girl just for fun and I said I can shake my tail feather better than you and the small amount of people who came to that class early all started laughing and I enjoyed it too and that one girl who I asked was single behind me when I looked at her she looked at me too and started blushing like really badly.
+1 y
I know what I did was stupid and that one girl I danced right in front of I did cause one day in class I told her her but crack was showing in a voice the whole class could here& I know that was wrong cause it humiliated her and I did feel bad.
+1 y
And I danced in front of her because one day she confronted me about that and called me a creep lol
1
1