+1 y

What is his purpose with me? For what's in my heart, or pants?

So, I met this guy who works down the street from where I am going to school. We started talking after a while of running into eachother there and then became friends on Facebook . The other night we went out on a date, even though we called it just ''hanging out''.
From then on now we have really become acquainted and I have started to like him.
But the issue is... I have never had a boyfriend or really been out on dates. Very inexperienced. I have usually always focused time on studies and I have learned not only does he date a lot but he is into a lot of sexual activities which he has told me. p*rn, strip clubs, one night stand confessions, etc. It's not that I'm not comfortable with him, he is a gentleman with me and treats me very well. But I want to make sure if I should take this to the next level if its worth it. For my first ''real'' relationship which would have many risks. Many friends have told me to take a chance and enjoy this time in my life with romance and others said to stay away with him for the fear of this guy turning out to be a womanizer.
Of course, being 18. I want this. But I also want to be smart in the decision longterm.
Pros: He wasn't afraid to introduce me to his friends (for the fear of their opinions), he was willing to pick me up/drop me off wherever/whenever I want (caring for my safety in situations), buy me anything I want/need (caring for my desires), compliments me/makes me feel good (cares for my self-esteem), but most of all we balance each other with personality. Cons: He dates/has sex a lot ( a lot ) Isn't the brightest person, parties non-stop, has ignorant/biased views on issues I feel differently for (creating personal conflicts), and the worst would be that he just isn't ready to date seriously (in my opinion).
Do I continue what we have here or simply declare our relationship as just friends?
Thanks for the help.
What is his purpose with me? For what's in my heart, or pants?
Add Opinion