+1 y

I asked my fiance a year ago if she was happy with the size of my penis while she was drunk and said she wished it was a little bigger?

I am average 6 1/2" long and just over 5" of girth. We are both in our 30's and she has had a lot of partners before me. Sex is infrequent she blames BC on her low libido. When I ask her when she's sober she says my penis is fine. When we have sex she usually gets off by me fingering her.
I have become so insecure and search all the time to see if I am normal and I all I seem to read is most women prefer average and tons of women who have had experiences with much larger men. Could you go from larger men to an average sized man and still be satisfied?
+1 y
Would it be wrong of me to ask her to do kegels? I think it would help both of us. Would you take that as an insult?
2
4