+1 y

Thinking of doing an immature senior prank too?

I have some really good-in-a-postive-way senior prank ideas, but I also have some immature ones.. my prank ideas are basically harmless, representative to our co2014, and fun (ny)!

On the other hand.. there was this one time where there was an open napkin pad on the fire extinguisher in our English class last school yr xD hahaha, and there was this one time where there was a used condom in the middle of school grounds! Sooo, Im actually thinking of doing both of those, but MORE xD haha. People will find used-looking (wet w/lotion maybr) condoms in some classrooms, lockers, grounds, bathrooms, and maybe desks lmao. And with open napkin pads, Im prolly going to color some with red sharpie marker and stick em in whatever classes have fire extinguishers or in the middle of a classroom wall hahaha.

I don't know, what do you guys think? -If you disagree with any of my ideas such as thinking it's immature and all, well, that's the point of the PRANK-
1
1