+1 y

Why did this female friend of mind had sext with me because of a dream she had of us having sex. And she suppose to be madly in love w/ some1 else?

The conversation started out me telling her about a dream that I had. And then she brought up a dream that she had. It look like she use a sad face icon. So I said it must not been good since you use a sad face. She says "no it was good" so I ask what happen in the dream. She said "well it was about us celebrating her 21st birthday at my place. And we celebrate. So I was like ok... how did we celebrate? She says "we had sex". I was like "no way, lol" I ask how was it? She says it was great! I ask did we do it in more then one position? She said it started out with her on top and we switch and I bent her over. Next thing I know we were sexting and exchanging pictures. She even mention that when she woke up, she just lied there in her bed. Just thinking how amazing it was. And I knew she had a boyfriend that she claims that she is madly in love with. She express herself about him on Twitter and she knew I like her. Anyway after we were done. I went on Twitter and she post 19 hrs early that she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with him and that he change her life. So I text her back and ask her about the tweet. I ask her to be honest, did you use that dream just to get a sexual release? I mention I saw your tweet. She says no, I did have that dream. So I said, so I ignore that tweet? She says I guess. Then she added. The tweets are true but no one can't predict the future. So I said that's true. The next day she tweets "I can't wait to get out of High School so she can go to college with him? What the hell is she doing? How can you be in love with someone, post all of these tweets, but she had sext with me? She can't be in love with him if she is dreaming about us, right?
1
3