+1 y

Guys, would it bother you if a girl was using you for sex?

It being an implied casual arrangement?

I was involved with a guy casually for awhile. He's the one that threw out the "friendship" card when confronted about what this was and I proceeded to treat it as such. Buuut we still hooked up occasionally. I'm older than he is, too, by the way .

However, there are times that I pick up the vibe that he's bothered by something. I always wrote it off as "he got what he wanted and now he's going go do whatever and be back around shortly to keep me around for more."

But after this last time, he REALLY withdrew. I've heard from him once and I contacted him first at another point and asked if everything was okay since he went mia for awhile, and he said he was fine, but continues with really spotty communication.

I'm not sure if he's had a friends with benefits this long, or if he doesn't like it but still goes with it. Or he's just an oddball. Overall, I wouldn't doubt if it was just the typical "guy who got what he wanted and he's disappearing for now," scenario, but for some reason I'm just picking up something different on his part this time around...

Regardless, do guys get that bothered if they realize they're being used for sex?
4
0