+1 y

I met this guy, we had sex, and now we barely talk, Should I keep in contact with him?

I met this guy last week on Tinder. Since the moment we met, we both decided we were looking for fun (sex). So we started to text daily (well, for 4-5 days), sending pictures and talking about sex mainly. One day, we met and had sex. Since that day, we barely talk. I have been texting him first twice during this time, and he replies immediately, and normally (with smilies, and everything), but he doesn't keep the conversation as we used to. Anyhow, I asked him if we could meet tomorrow to have sex again, and he told me that tonight he is going to party a lot, so probably tomorrow he is going to be super hungover. However, I suggested to meet next and he said it was fine.

I'm not sure if he is still interested in me (or in having sex with me) as he used to be. I don't think I was bad in bed, because he told me he would like to repeat it after we finished the first time. So... I'm just concerned that we are not texting as before we had sex.
+1 y
I thought it was a medium/long-term thing. As he added me on Facebook , and sometimes he sends me snapchats and stuff like, and we talk about personal stuff... I've had ONS before, and it's all about sex, not personal stuff as well.
3
2