+1 y

Girls, what do you need to orgasm? (Addressing common advice on GaGs).?

Okay... so when it comes to getting the girl to orgasm with a partner, they always say: " You have to tell him what you need. If you dont know, how can you expect him to?"

Which of course is very logical. But I dont think, is necessarily as easy as it sounds.

Yes, I masturbate, but that doesn't mean I know how to put my actions words. Then there's oral sex and intercourse. Not something we can practice on ourselves. Even if I can find my g-spot on my own I wouldn't really know what to say to help him find it. Another example: I once thought having my clit sucked would feel amazing, until he actually tried it, and.. it just wasn't.

Its not that I dont want to tell guys what to do. Its that I dont know what to say.

So girls... what takes you over the edge? And what things have you told him to help you get there. Or guys, what helpful advice have you received?
4
4