+1 y

As a virgin, the thought of my ex having sex infuriates me. Your thoughts?

First things first: do not come in here making judgments and assumptions about who I am and what my mentality is about. Lets not forget that you have no factual experience nor personal exposure to my personality. Please do not use my post as an outlet to your own personal aggravations or experiences.

Throughout my entire one year relationship, I remained a 21 year old proud virgin. No, I am not some self-righteous, arrogant virgin who thinks the extra bit of skin in my vag makes me golden. I’m simply just not ready for all of the extensive responsibility and potential risk that comes with a sex life. My virginity has protected me from so much potential negativity and for now, I’d like to keep it that way. I’m pursuing big goals and exploring a sex life could effect my pursuit unfavorably. My boyfriend honorably respected that throughout our entire relationship. He never, not once, even mildly pressured me. He always made it very clear that I didn’t have to do anything I didn’t want to. Yet, he’s a grown a** man (24) and I understand that he has his needs. Truth be told, deep down it made me feel bad that I couldn’t fulfill his needs entirely but that’s just apart of myself I am not willing and ready to give away right now. I secretly always wanted to experience that intimate connection with him, but I honestly felt like I would regret it so I didn’t.

Despite breaking up, we plan on staying friends because we have helped each other through very hard times. Yet, when I think of him going off and f*cking some other girl it makes me so angry that I want to delete him form FB, delete his number and never speak to him again. It hurts so bad to imagine him sharing the experience that we never got to have. It really hurts my feelings and it would be a lot easier for me to just remove him from my life and not know what he's doing. I know it's selfish, but I can't help how I feel.

Any advice? What should I do?
+1 y
I realize that he's not mine and I have no claim on him, but I really don't care. I cannot help the way I feel. While I might sound like a selfish, childish brat, I'm just being open and honest. It would really bother me and hurt me very much
9
4