+1 y

is it better to lose your virginity on a one night stand or to someone you're invested in?

so i'm in my first year of university and currently a virgin.
i also had my first kiss here. (i know, pretty late)
my first kiss was with this guy that goes here, he came over and we cuddled and all that. and i really like him.. he tried to go further, but i didn't let him. i also found out he has a gf. he's spent the night a few times.
i really fell for him fast, and the nights that he doesn't talk to me, i get really sad. so i feel like if i did have sex with him, i would be even more messed up because i kind of got emotionally invested in.

but on the other hand, if i lost it to a total stranger, who i am not emotionally attached to, which i have the chance to do this weekend.. i feel like i wouldn't be all super clingy and have the whole "why isn't he calling me" thing going on
5
8