+1 y

Slept with a friend... Now what?

So, I've known this guy for a while through mutual friends, a casual "hey how are you" was the extent of our conversations. It wasn't until last May at a birthday party that I actually noticed him. His voice, his laugh, his sense of humor and how he carried himself. He seemed like such a fun person. So we started talking more on Facebook and exchanged numbers, we started hanging out a lot going to dinners, hanging out with our friends on Friday nights at our local hang out, hotel parties and even a 4 day camping trip. All strictly friendly interactions. it wasn't until December I told him how he's caught my eye and I know that since his divorce he is not looking for a relationship but I wanted him to know how highly I thought of him. He ended up distancing himself for 2/3 weeks which I kind of expected. But then we started to bump back into eachother at different events, he even strung up my daughters guitar for me, we had dinner a few more times and went out in a group to a local club. He's such a fun person id rather be his friend then nothing at all... Well this weekend a group of us got a hotel on the beach and went to an all day concert with heavy drinking, it was a blast!! ... The next morning I woke up next to him naked in the room. There was a little awkwardness, but not much.. i caught him smiling when I got up to get dressed. Our friends and us regrouped and hung out at a beach bar patio all day dancing, listening to music, taking pictures just having an awesome
time. I texted him Monday to let him know he left stuff in my car. Its now Wednesday and nothing from him... I hope we didn't ruin a good friendship, what is he thinking? To be honest, I don't know who initiated it, but it was fun none the less, and he didn't seen weird about it for the 6 hours we all hung out at the beach... Was it something I did? Help
+1 y
Why do guys push away after the deed? We are both grown I'm 27 he's 31 ... Do you think he might feel guilty cause he knows I genuinely care about him?
Slept with a friend... Now what?
1
1