+1 y

Guys, do you ever get feelings for your friends with benefits ?

My friends with benefits invited me over and we just relaxed in a jet tub. He made us drinks and he put in tons of bubbles and lit candles. We hung out in the tub just talking, playing and relaxing together for about an hour but I got hot so we got out.

After the tub he said that that could have been a date. Then he said "that was almost weird" referring to what he had said.

Before we would just have sex but he's always initiating the affectionate parts now. If I'm not cuddling with him he grabs me and pulls me in to cuddle with him, etc.

I've been in love with him since before all of this happened and I really love that he's being this way with me but now that he is, he doesn't communicate with me much.

So my question is do guys fall in love with their friends with benefits ? What do you think of my situation?
+1 y
So I addressed my feelings for him and it turned out he's always had feelings for me too but he said that he always told himself that we wouldn't work out because he's older than me and is a parent and so he didn't want to start anything. :(
2
0