+1 y

Be honest guys do you join online dating sites to hook up?

I recently joined a dating site and i was speaking to a guy on there who acted like he was on the site for sex and nothing else.

He didn't reply to the first message i sent to him. He merely checked out my profile and ignored me. I then sent him another a message which was comical in nature which he replied to.

He found out that I didn't believe in sex before marriage becasue of a question i answered on my profile. He asked me the reasons behind my decision and i told him it it was becasue of my religion. He asked me whether i was ever tempted to have sex and i said 'no'. He replied by saying that i shouldn't knock it if i didn't try it. He tried to flirt with me by saying that he would convert to my religion for one night which i laughed off. But, after he found out i have never been in a relationship and I was 24 he was ghost lol

so guys do you go on online datings sites hoping you could hook up.
6
1