+1 y

Guys - Are Menopausal aged female bosses the worst boss you've had?

Guys,

The worst bosses I've had are menopausal women ages between 45 and 55. I've learned my lesson and will never work for a menopausal aged woman ever again.

There is just something chemically off about them. My bosses had:
1. Mood swings. You did know what they were going to be the next day.
2. Unrealistic views on how to run things
3. Won't listen to employees even when they ask for input. Possibly feeling insecure.
4. Unprofessional gestures (rolling eyes) when its not the answer they want
5. A bad temper. The fury is taken out on you when It's not your fault.

I'm 32. I'm married, 6'3", tan, good looking, and younger looking according to my younger female co-workers.

Do you think I'm being picked on because of how I look?

Or, is this just a case that happens to many of us when we work for menopausal aged women?
+1 y
Every disaster has the same pattern. The bosses flirt with me during the honeymoon phase (first three months) and then they start their crap in numbers 1-5 above.
+1 y
Please no 18 to 24 year old guys answering. You simply don't have the work experience at higher levels than older guys do. Working at higher levels is where you will most likely encounter a menopausal aged female boss.
4
4