+1 y

I think my ex wants me back from 2 years ago. ( he was overseas) ?

My ex broke up with me 2 years ago I wasn't invested in the relationship as much as I was getting over a previous ex at the time. He was immature and leaving for overseas. Since the 2 years has passed we have kept in contact via email and Facebook . Almost every time he initiated. He's also liked most of my achievements and all my photos over the 2 years. We both remained single I also travelled as well. At the beginning of the year he messaged me
To say he was coming home & wanted to catch up ( he was briefly home last year for a few months but we never caught up ) he is now home and I sent him a snapchat to say I was going somewhere and both him and his friend called my phone to say they were going to the same bar. 1st call in 2 years. When I saw him he told me he has grown up a lot since we broke up and regrets doing it saying he was really immature. He told me he has changed and valued how well I got along with his family and how much I value family in general he then said that was important to him. He also said he wants to buy a house soon. He then told me how gorgeous I was in my brothers wedding 2 years ago and how attractive I looked that night. He also said he would like to go on a date with me in 2 weeks as he had to go away for some work in that time and wanted to give me a reason for not being able to do it sooner. He said he would like to take things slow with me and work on things and see how it goes. He also complemented me on my achievements & said how he has faith in me to always do my best. He kissed me. He tried to get to know my male friend who was with me that night and found a lady for him 2. He was doing lots of PDA a few of us went back 2 his house after the bar closed 2 have more drinks. We ended up talking and having sex. I was a little nervous and couldn't finish but he insisted on getting me there. he then cuddled me all night long we kissed in morning dropped me home and hugged bye. It's been 2 days nothing since. What does he want
+1 y
My worry is he only wants sex do u think he is genuine and wants to get back together I thought I would have heard. I know 2 days isn't long but made a point that he was going out again the night after we met up and I thought he wanted 2 c me again
+1 y
I should have added he kept asking about would I go on the date as if he was making
sure I was sure. He also wanted to know my feelings
11
10