+1 y

Awesome hand jobs, but no orgasms?

I enjoy giving my boyfriend a handjob, and of course he enjoys receiving them. He has told me that the handjobs i give him are almost as good as the ones he gives himself (which i took as a compliment), but i've only managed to make him orgasm one time and that was the first time i gave him one! My skill level has improved drastically since then, which he agrees to, so even he doesn't know why he isn't having more orgasms. he told me one time that it felt so good it was making him sleepy, but he was definitely enjoying himself (he was groaning, his eyes kept rolling into the back of his head, and he couldn't even speak clearly at one point).

am i doing something wrong? i mean i enjoy pleasuring him and he seems to like it a lot and doesn't have any complaints. i asked him if he would rather have me give him a handjob or orgasm by himself and he picked me because "it feels so much better". i would really like to make him orgasm though. anyone else having this problem?
Awesome hand jobs, but no orgasms?
4
2