+1 y

People say I'm a prude and it's really starting to bother me. What do I do?

Okay, so basically everyone thinks I'm a prude, and it's starting to upset me. I mean, I've made out with guys AND girls. Even if it was for spin the bottle :/ I've only had one bf, but I broke up with him because all he wanted was sex. He felt me up, despite my protests. Now, several months later, I let a guy feel up my nether regions. With my clothes on. I'm a virgin, and a lot of people where I live, are not. I don't like dirty words either. They make me uncomfortable. I'm fifteen and my first kiss was a couple months ago. I like my clothes on and others to do the same. I just get really blushy and embarrassed. I've never been to a party. Never been drunk. Never done drugs. Everyone calls me a prude or a pu**y. It's not even just guys, it's girls too. Is there anything I can do to make me less prudish? I don't want to whore myself out, I have morals. I just want to know if there are done things I can do or say to defend myself. Help me please :(
Am I a prude?
Am I just normal?
GirlGuy
4
3