+1 y

How to cure skin from a Pad Rash. (Mature women please)?

So I've had my. period since I was 12 im 19 now. I've mever experienced this before. I have experienced itching and irritation, but this is the firsr time I couldn't resist. So I stretched! Now I havr a rash! A pad rash. I've had sex a day before my period but I dont think it has anything to desl with it cuz I washed after we had oral and he had a condom. So I think it is a Pad Rash. It itched Really bad for a few hrs, I took the pad off and I never experienced the itch again. So the irritation etc is completely gone. Now its Day 2 since the rash and now I still have aftermath marks
HOWEVER, I now have rash marks. The skin looks like strechmarks, and dry. It bbasically looks like dry skin. No bumps, no cuts or ordor or itch. It just looks ugly now. How can I cure my skin. from. pad rash?
+1 y
I quit using pads. My question is... how do I get ride of my damaged skin. During the allergic reaction I scratched, and now since im finished with my period my vaginna looks dry and weird, but it still outlines my rash. It looks and feel weird.
+1 y
How do I treat it properly without a doctor visit. . cuz Idont have a gyno. And hhow did you heal the rash or make the damage skin go back to normal? ? Thank you though everyone who helped me♡ I just wsnt my vagina labias to. look normal again
0
3