+1 y

Does he seem to be hinting at sex or only interested in me for sex?

So I've been talking to this guy for a few months. When we first started talking we were playing the question game and he asked me what I slept in and I told him typically just a tshirt and panties. Ever since then he's always asked if I was "wearing pjs" and if I was what type of panties and what they looked like were. Normally I just laughed and didn't think anything of it because he's just being a guy. Earlier tonight though he said he wanted to hang out and we could make out and watch movies and that I could just wear a tshirt and panties. I said that I would wear a tshirt and yoga pants but not just panties because I felt like that would lead to us having sex (I'm staying abstinent until marriage). When I said that he said that my panties would stay on but I feel like he was just saying that. So guys is he hinting at wanting to have sex and does it seem like that's all he's interested in?
5
1