+1 y

Sexually frustrated but committed?

I'm a 22 year old guy who is dating a lovely and wonderful GF for a little over a year now. We have a great relationship and I love her very much. However recently I feel that our sex life has become a bit too vanilla and boring. I am a very open minded and sexually adventurous person who is interested in trying out new things and having new experiences in the bedroom but she is just not like that. Her last BF was a real asshole and basically made her feel ashamed of her body and repressed her sexuality. She has definitely come a long way since we first met but I still sometimes feel its not enough.

I know I could have an amazing sexual chemistry with someone and I would like it to be with her but at this point I just don't know whether she will ever get to that point. I guess my question is how should I deal with the situation. I have a lot of sexual ideas and fantasy's I want to play around with and experiment but every time I drop hints at them she just kind of dismisses them or thinks I'm joking. I don't believe I would ever cheat on her but at times it has crossed my mind if I could just fulfill these desires with someone else.

Any advice on what I should do?
Sexually frustrated but committed?
0
1