+1 y

Guys if you dont make the girl cum do you get annoyed?

I recently slept with an from years ago (not a bad ending he moved overseas no hard feeling at all he is back now).
I've never had an orgasm from sex i can do it myself from clit rubbing but only if i watch p*rn.
He knew i never had and tried to make me cum. He kept saying like i know i can your so close. and he kept trying to do it for ages.
He seemed a little defeated by it.

Do you think he hates me for it, or doesn't like me now. I explained to him i was nervous as i had not seen him in 2 years.

i feel a little upset becuase its not like i dont want too, and i feel bad for the guy because he might think its a reflection of him when its me.

I just think im one of those girls that can't

I push the guy away as soon as my legs start shaking.

p. s he said he wanted to go on a date and try the relationship again in 2 weeks when he gets back from work trip.

Its been almost a week and i have not heard anything?

why?
+1 y
i should probably add it wasn't soo much he got annoyed in rude or mean way to me but rather he seemed disappointed himself. do you think its a deal breaker?
13
3