+1 y

Why do i feel like i wanna have sex so badly?

first of all.. iam 18 years old.. i have started my sexual life since i was 14 with my present bf.. things aren't really going well these days.. we don't have sex often if we 're lucky it 's once a month.. the thing 's iam a little "nymphomaniac" i mean.. i study hard and under lots of pressure but sex 's almost the only thing i can do no matter how tired iam.. he 's changing these days like having hard time and last time we even made phone-sex was like 2 weeks ago after i stepped away for a while.. now he doesn't even talk about it.. and i don't want to look like a whore or something so i sticked to self-satisfying for a while.. but it 's not working.. please tell me what to do.. putting in mind iam a real good sex average so it 's not like iam ugly and that 's why..
Updates:
+1 y
I just wanna make something clear.. if iam with him at the same room right now we 'd do it without a doubt.. iam talking about his urge to phone-sex or even talking about sex.. he doesn't do that anymore.. we don't talk these days so.. iam lost
Why do i feel like i wanna have sex so badly?
Add Opinion