+1 y

What do guys think when they get a sexy pic from a good female friend?

I have a pretty good guy friend I've known for a good year or two. We've always been a little flirty with each other so It didn't surprise me when he asked for a picture. I thought alright, cool I'll do it. I trust him 100% and it is guaranteed he won't be able to show anyone. So don't suggest that I don't do it, and that it'll end up all over the place. Besides, it was only a picture of my chest, but I'm wearing a bra, and my face is cut out and all that jazz. He seemed to like it a lot and complemented me and ever since then, he's talked to me every day, lol. He's the only guy I've sent a pic to and I plan on telling him so he doesn't get the wrong idea of me, just in case. What I'm wondering is what a guy would think if he asked a good girl friend for a picture and she sent one? Would you think she was easy or slutty? Would you lose respect for her? Or would you see it as her being flirty and interested in you?
8
1