+1 y

Did he call me his dream girl or am I reading too much into this?

So I have this on/off again friends with benefits relationship with my ex. He broke up with me because he felt like he couldn't give me anything, and said I deserved better than him. He doesn't know what he wants to do with his life, and said he needs to figure it out. He doesn't want any kind of relationship. Now he hasn't been with anyone else, for over a year and half (when we started dating). Well a few weeks ago I asked if he was ever IN love with me, and he responded that he was still in love with me.

I also get in these moods where I get a bit angry and compare myself to his exes that cheated on him. He stayed with them for four years even though they cheated on him. I guess at some point I called his one ex "A" his dream girl. So the other night we're hanging out, and he gets upset. He says that he doesn't like it when I try to compare myself to "A" because I don't compare to her. Then later than night he said that another thing was that I called her his dream girl and she wasn't. He said that he hasn't met his dream girl. So teasingly I said "Oh really?" and he responded "Well, Maybe" Did he just call me his dream girl? Or am I overreacting? Thanks
0
1