+1 y

A guy i have a sexual relationship always talks about getting me pregnant and even pretends to have came in me during sex... What could this mean?

I have been sleeping with this guy for almost a year now. Our relationship is purely sexual. We only get together to hookup. But, when we have sex he almost always pretends to cum in me and then will tell me he was only kidding. Or, after sex he will say that he came in me and makes it seem really convincing that he's serious but, i know he's actually not (or i hope at least). Also there was a time that he even was saying how we would make a good baby with our looks and talents and what not. Most of the time when we hookup its after drinking so he is usually drunk but I am some what a believer in the saying "drunken words are sober thoughts". He also has tried numerous times to do things after sex like go to get food and will linger in my bed. I feel like if it wasn't for me being pushy about him leaving he would probably be ok with staying the night. So, i dont know what to think about this and i was wondering if someone had an opinion on why he could be doing these things? Could he have feelings for me more then sexually?
2
4