+1 y

I thought dealing with older men would be easier because they're more mature?

I've been talking to this guy for almost 2 months now, we've literally been talking everyday. We met on Facebook , and we've met face to face twice. Both times no physical contact at all, not even a handshake. So I have no idea whether they were dates or not. He's been flirty in his texts, saying how interesting I am, yadda yadda yadda.

At the second meeting, stupid me talked about abortion, for god's sake! I could tell he wasn't exactly comfortable with the topic. And on the 2nd meeting I also didn't have time to redo my nails, so I came with chipped nail polish.

The day after the second meeting, he told me he had fun and that he likes my laugh/smile. But since then, the messages have been less often and he'd ignored my questions twice already. He just never replied for the rest of the day, although he's seen the message. Could it be that he's finally bored with me and decided I was not worth pursuing? In my texts I've said ambiguous things to tease him, so I think he knows I'm interested.

Do you think I should ask him whether I'vr done or said something wrong? Or do you think it would be too needy? What do you think happened here? Have I screwed up by my abortion talk and my chipped nail polish and something else I didn't realise? For the record, he's 17 years older.
6
4