+1 y

This girl seems really into me and I'm definitely into her, but I need some advice on her behaviour?

So this girl and I are talking lots and she seems as keen on me as I am on her but there are a few questions I'd like some ideas and hints on.

1) We were holding hands the other day playfully "fighting" and she was holding my hands to keep them away from poking her, but later on when I tried to hold her hand, she started smiling but getting freaked out saying "she isn't good with displays of affection", Does it sounds like she's into me to you?

2) We've only been on a few "dates", just lunch so far and doing things and she's sending text messages about being horny and the like. Would that mean she is more into me or she is kind of easy?

3) She has really really close male friends, but she's told me she has never slept with them (they're in a different country now) but I'm afraid to ask that if they were single and she was with me but she went to see them that she might fall in love with the?

4) What's your best tips to get over jealousy or fear of cheating (it makes my stomach sick to think about it happening to me, but I can't live like this)

Thanks for all your help :)
2
0