+1 y

Would you trust the random person you are hooking up with?

As in someone who wasn't your friend in the first place but someone you randomly met.

I met this guy at a bar a couple of months ago and we've been hooking up since. Although we do go out sometimes, our relationship had been strictly about hooking up. I can say we don't know that much about each other and he doesn't seem to care either.

Just a few days ago I was staying over at his place. He had to go to work but he told me I could stay after he's off. He then gave me the spare keys to his apartment. I said I was going to leave it at the reception desk downstairs after I left but he told me to keep it until we meet up again. He even told me I can use his apartment while he goes out of town for the weekend.

I personally would never do that. If he was a friend, or at least someone I've known for long then I might trust him enough to do that. Why would he trust me with the keys though?
yes
no
GirlGuy
3
2