+1 y

She's not technically a virgin anymore, right?

So, it's not like this really matters or anything. I'm simply curious, and am wondering what a general opinion might be. :)

My girlfriend has never had vaginal intercourse with anyone, and hadn't done anything except oral with anyone besides me. However, when we tried to have vaginal sex, before I could even get in there, she experienced extreme pain. (And no; I wasn't doing anything wrong or too fast or whatever.) Then she wanted to try anal instead, and it turns out she loves it. Sooo... That's all we do.

I'm of the opinion that she really isn't a virgin anymore because sex is sex. Just wondering what other people would think if they were in this position :).
+1 y
To answer a couple of people, not sure if there is a medical thing or not. I just trust her to know her body and do for herself what she needs to. =)
13
6