+1 y

Do you keep pics of your exes?

So I personally think that when a relationship ends, good or bad. It's best to move on with the future and leave things in the past. Sometimes these things are people. It's unfortunate, but often times part of the healing process. That said I do not have any pictures of ex boyfriends or of things related to them. I don't see why you would want to keep them.

My boyfriend has tons of pictures of girls he's been with, some dirty and some not. he is a frequent poster to a forum and will often times (he doesn't know that I know) post pictures in a bragging manner almost, about these girls. He and I intend to get married but this really bothers me that he keeps them, let alone posts them online.

I don't know what to do. Am I wrong for being upset? Do you keep pictures of ex lovers? Why do people do this, to seem macho or to brag? Should I bring this up to him? What do you all think.
+1 y
Why do you guys keep them though? Still have feelings or attachments or just because?
Do you keep pics of your exes?
11
4