+1 y

I'm not willing to have sex so I'll never get a boyfriend, right?

I don't want to be seen as something just to have sex with and I'm afraid that a guy will only see me as that if I have sex with him.

I had kind of a bad experience with an ex boyfriend. He seemed to expect sex on about our second date. It wasn't something he asked or talked to me about at all, he just kind of expected it and tried to get me to do it a lot. I'm currently a senior in high school, I dated him two years ago. I hadn't even made out with a guy yet and he was always like "come on, just do it, just do it because I want it" I never did. I just got weird vibes about it. All he ever told his friends about me was about my boobs. He would feel me up on his couch when his parents were in the other room, or he would use the fact that I was ticklish pretty much everywhere, start tickling me, and then move down and rub my vagina through my pants and ask me if that tickled too. I always told him to stop, most of the time he just told me to do it for him and if I gave it a chance, I may even like it. In the end he broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him. He told me, and everyone else that, it isn't just something I assume, I know it. He never raped me or anything, we never had sex, I would always make an excuse and call one of my parents to come pick me up.
I thought everything he did was unfair and I felt really uncomfortable about it all. Looking back on it, he was probably just a stupid immature high school boy with hormones, but I'm not comfortable to be in the same room alone with a guy anymore because I'm afraid they'll try something. I may be willing to have sex with a guy, but honestly he would probably have to wait a while and seem very trustworthy, and understanding with me. I'm 18 and I still have never made out with a guy before, I'm afraid they'll try something I don't want them to without talking to me about it or even asking me first

I'm afraid that I won't find a guy cause I'm not willing to have sex early in a relationship.
11
3