+1 y

Mixed feelings or just wants to mess around?

I wasn't sure if this guy was over his ex (I'm still not sure...), but he eventually admitted that he was developing feelings for me. I told him I wanted to just be friends and then submit a eek later I told him I wanted to take that back because I liked him.

At first, he seemed down with giving it another shot, but then he ended up saying he didn't want to hurt me because he thought I wanted more than he could give (which doesn't make sense to me because I had told him when we first started talking that I didn't want to commit to anything). It's been a little awkward ever since, but he'll still say or do things that make me wonder if those feelings for me are still there.

I thought I got my answer when he ended up kissing me one night after going out of his way to hangout with me for a little bit. It was getting pretty intense, but I eventually was able to snap out of it. He hasn't brought it up, but he'll still go out of his way to talk to me. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid I'm giving him the wrong idea by not bringing up what happened, but I really don't know how to approach the situation. I want to make it work because I do like him, but I don't know what he's thinking. And it doesn't help that we're both guarded.
+1 y
Whoops! There a mistake in the first paragraph (thanks to Swype). It should say "about a week later", not "submit a eek".
3
1