+1 y

Guysssss/Gurlsssss anybody plzzzzz most importantly guys give me a clue to what is going on and what to do?

My pussy ass best friend called my bluff and told this guy I had a crush on him the other week. She told him my name and that I was shy, but truth is I'm FAR from it (he just makes me nervous) He told her I didn't have to be shy around him he's easy to talk to and he said his age and ethnicity. He asked what I looked like.He likes attention my friends say. He then came back for his break and stayed talking to my friends and client's even posed for a pic they took to tease me. I then saw him at the food court and acted like I didn't he called out my name and I turned to him and made the most awkward/shy/embarassing face in the world. I wasn't expecting him to remember let alone know it was me.He laughed it off and asked what time did you get off (but I don't know if he was talking to me or my friend, she answered) an hr later I saw him walking with his smoke buddy (this ugly foreign chick I hate, but he doesn't know) from 20ft away he stared me down from point a to point b non stop eye contact with a blank stare. He waved and my other friend waved back I froze because he just keeps staring and his stall face confuses me. When he got past me he about tenft iblooked back and he did too and I hunched my shoulders at him and he turned around and kept walking. Now I work at the airport so we see each other six times a day no lies. Saw him again i kinds smirked at him but he looked away and then realized who i was and looked up again staring. EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE HIM (WHICH IS LIKE EVERY HOUR) HE JUST STARES AT ME FOR LONG PERIODS AT A TIME NO SMILE NOTHING JUST LOOKING...he came by again and pretended as if he was reading something and I said hi he smiled and said sorry he wasn't paying attention when I was with my friends. After all that I see him still and he just STARES. I don't get it he said i could talk to him now he just stares and says nothing. I don't know what to think of any of it!
4
0