+1 y

Question about condoms and ejaculation?

Hey boys and girls! Recently had sex with my partner using condoms. I used Lifestyle Skyns as I thought they were pretty fair value for the money I paid for em.

So, here's my question. Had intercourse, I ejaculated, took condom out of her very carefully and then proceeded to dispose of it.

I then cleaned myself off with a tissue and put on another condom.

I'm wondering if what I did here was a mistake and would have made my chances of getting her pregnant higher. Would the sperm be able to survive even after I've wiped it off? (I know they have a high tolerance to certain things and to survive).

Hopefully this won't be a window of opportunity for her to get pregnant. Would it be safe to get her a morning after pill?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Also, I believe the condoms I used don't have any spermicide (since they don't have any markings on the package).
+1 y
**UPDATE**

Basically I mean that I pulled my junk out of her with the condom still on me. I don't mean that it slipped off.
+1 y
Thanks for all the help! I feel comfortable with the answers I've been given and feel aot better now!
Question about condoms and ejaculation?
4
3