+1 y

I'm still planning on hiring a female escort, because I'm sick of hearing about my cousin and his ex-girlfriend.

I' still hiring a female escort from online to meet at a hotel with, because I'm sick of hearing about my cousin and his ex-girlfriend and all this traditional relationship crap, I'm not the "romantic-type," I hate the idea of some random woman, pretending to like me; when afterwards their sister or themselves say they don't. I rub women the wrong way, I repulse them, I hate being light-skinned and being an Aries, Aries Men are the worst, I want to just wish I never existed! I'm attractive to women, I wonder if I am to other men, maybe there is some homosexuality there. What do you think? I should hire someone and forget talking to women I don't have to pay for their company?
4
2