+1 y

What should I do about this relationship?

Me and this guys met close to 2 years ago and when we first met he used to always flirt with me but we always hangout just as friends. Well he started trying to cuddle with me and kiss me. And I actually kinda liked him, but he told me he just wanted a friends with benefits so I cut him off for a few months. We started talking again around Thanksgiving and I finally gave into the cuddling and stuff. We hangout like were in a relationship but I'm 15 almost 16(in a month) and he just turned 19. He always tells me I'm 12 till I'm 18. He doesn't really label what we have but he gets mad when I hangout with other guys and when we go out in public he gets really jealous when other dudes like at me, like he'll grab me and kiss me. He also tells me sometimes that he's going to find a Arab girl because he's Arab (I'm mixed) and his family will find him marrying a different race a disgrace. My parents like him and know about him. And I really love him but I haven't told him. What should I do about our relationship because I don't wanna have to wait on him for 2 years and not be able to talk to any dudes.
What should I do about this relationship?
Add Opinion