+1 y

Male late bloomer is unsatisfied with sex: does it ever get better?

So I'm a male late bloomer. Didn't get my first kiss and gf until I was 24 and lost my virginity a few months back (now 25). I've only ever been with this one girl and have no experience outside of her. I did however massage the salami, beat the one eyed snake if you will, regularly (and continue to do so) and have sex with my gf once a week.

Anyway to my great disappointment sex was nowhere near as good as I hoped it would be. The closeness of being with my gf is nice but other than that is completely unsatisfying for me. It usually takes about 30 minutes of heavy thrusting (and I have to go quite wild with the pumping, leaving me exhausted) before I can finish, though she's usually orgasmed 2-3 times by then. I thought that usually inexperienced guys suffer from premature ejaculation but what I've got is the complete opposite of that.

Oral sex and handjobs from her do almost nothing for me which is a huge let down from everything that movies and culture in general have taught me to believe.

I have tried not masturbating for a while but that didn't really make much difference. For pure sexual satisfaction I actually prefer my hand to my girlfriend (though don't get me wrong, I still enjoy sex).

In short, sex has proved to be a major let down for me and I'm wondering if anyone who's gone through similar issues has somehow managed to improve things? Lasting for half an hour may be good in p*rn but for me its just tiresome.
4
5