Girls and guys! Have your ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend who was deliberately trying to increase your/her sex drive. And having success?

LoseMyself
For the full story;
My boyfriend has been away for work for 2 months so far and will be for a further 4 months minimal.

During this time he had toys delivered to my home on Valentine's Day and since I told him how much I appreciated them, he's been encouraging me to use them when any opportunity arises.

Today in a text he'd commented that his desire was to turn me into a nympho (basically a woman with strong sexually desires).

Girls: has your man ever admitted in one way or another that he was trying to turn your into a nympho?

Guys: Have you ever tried turning your woman into a nympho? And if that's the sort of thing you'd do in my scenario, what would you find to be extremely hot in a video of your woman enjoying her toys.

I'm in no way complaining, but I'm curious about other people and this scenario.

And yes, I've sent him a video of me enjoying my toys. Too bad I was an amateur with them at the time. :(

I serious want to make my man feel frustrated as revenge after all his dirty texting while I was at University today. So guys, I'd really appreciated it you if share what would make you seriously wish for sex while watching such a video? }:)

Cheers!
1
1