Girls, this is not too much is it? Make you orgasm?

Anonymous
I wanted to know if a normal girl would let me do the things mentioned below to her in bed since I like that, I am a very neat handome guy but have a little kinky side that I constantly crave :(
So I will just write what I would like to do to you...(a girl):
After having a nice evening (dinner, etc) and being back at my place and then the bedroom, I would...
Throw yourself in the bed and then get on top of you. I would then grab your hands and start giving you kisses on one of them liking your fingers for then proceed to slowly kiss your fore arm until reaching your neck, silently moaning on your ears as I lick your neck, I would then whisper to you how wet I make you feel.
I would then proceed to take your shirt off and then breath warmly on your stomach and then move up to your breats, I would hold your arms with mine on the sides so you could not move and I would then start licking your tits, all around them, then sucking your nipples until they are hard. I would then go up to your lips and kiss you intensely while I am still pushing your palms down against the bed. At this point, I would blindfold you and handcuff both of your hands and ankles to the back&front of the bed...
I would then cherish all your body without touching your already wet pussy.. I would press my hard cock and hips close to your pussy so you felt how hard you made me feel.. oh baby.. you can only make daddy be this hard I say. I would then make you beg me to fuck you. I would then proceed to breath on your pussy and then taking care of it with my tongue and fingers, all while you are tied up. Then.. once you had already begged enough for me to fuck you I would put my hard 7+ cock all the way into your pussy, you would come instantly.. I would move up and gag you making you suck my big dick.. good girl I say. Following this, I would aggressively flip/turn you over and spank your tight ass while fucking you hard while grabing your hair from behind. You come and come all over again.. good girl I would tell you, come for daddy.. good girl..
2