Guys, my boyfriend and I officially hit 1 year, but, never had sex (just made out) till last night.

We were not together for 1 year, it was a very dodgy relationship. Basically we dated, then broke up, and same then 3months no word from either of us, then got back together recently. I'm 26, and my 1st sexual experience was last night. However, I fear the idea of the guy getting what he wants and disappearing to happen to me, despite, he says what he says that he loves me and whatnot.

I am confused and I do not know, how to keep me with me and to be VERY HONEST, HE IS MY 1ST 1 YEAR RELATIONSHIP. We have NOTHING IN COMMON, but I cannot see myself with someone else, and plus I cannot see him with another girl. I do not know what I am doing and how I can make him stick with me, plus I do not know if I am doing the right thing, WHAT IS THE RIGHT THING?

I need to know that I am okay, and I will be fine, but every time I am apart from him, well not every time, I feel that I need to know where he is and with whom. Maybe I am obsessed or something? Am I? How can I calm, down and make it more interesting.

What is worse he is a soldier in the army, so I see him almost every week if I am lucky. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO ACT. First time I am asking for help, although my best friend tells me that I lost my mind going back to him. I am in love and I cannot let go!

HELP!
2
1