Do you think you're born with you're sexuality?

I can't help the fact I'm straight and I'm attracted to girls. I've been attracted to girls my whole life, even when I was a little boy. I was a horn dog growing up and that's when I knew I love girls. I've watched gay porn before and I've tried ograsming to it, all I got was sexual frustration. When I watched lesbian porn or girls fingering themselves, it helped me curbed my sexual frustration and I felt better afterwards. I couldn't care less if I was gay or bi and I would accept myself but I'm not any of those, I'm a heterosexual guy. Do you think you're born with your sexuality or is it a personal choice?

• Yes, I was born with the sexuality I've been chosen and there's nothing I can do about it
  • No, I don't think birth has nothing to do with my sexuality
Oh yeah just for the record, I DO NOT believe in double standards. If a girl has sex with another girl or watches lesbian porn, she is as likely to be stigmatized as guys.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i think we are born with it we just figure it out in puberty years

Most Helpful Guy

• My sexuality is 95% kinks and I doubt i've been born with them.

AS for being gay vs straight: it doesn't matter what people think, as we do KNOW what makes people gay and that is determined before birth. It's essentially generic, just not really. If you happen to inheritic sexual markers on your DNA Form your mother, which usually are not inherited, you are gay. If you're a girl and get your fathers markers, your a lesbian.

What Girls Said 4

• sexuality is definitely not a choice

• Well, I read an article that researchers have found a way to tell a baby's sexuality by the levels of testosterone in the development process

• It's just like a preference. You're born with it.

• Yes, I do think that is true.

What Guys Said 2

• yes you are born with your sexuality or you figure it out in your teens

• Yes I think we do.