Which are Girls like between Vaginal intercourse and Clitoris Stimulation?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could only chose one, clitoral. Personally it's the combination of both that work best. External stimulation until the internal muscles start to flutter and spasm. The addition of internal pressure on the front wall to the external is usually the most efficient way to climax, at least for me.

• How can girls feels pleasure from Vaginal Intercourse? There is no nerve endings in the Vagina NO?

• So What does girls are feel during Intercourse?

• I told you already what feels good, and even where a women feels it. Internal stimulation refers to intercourse or manual stimulation (fingering).

Honestly you can't really understand exactly how it feels as you don't have the same parts, just like I can't know exactly how a man experiences it.

Most Helpful Guy

• i m building my vocabulary.. make Ur grammar stronger dude.. and i dont know about what u asked! i m not a girl lol!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Vaginal intercourse is not pleasurable for me. Clitoris stimulation is pleasurable for me. After lots of foreplay a nice strong tongue on my clit is heaven. :)

• Why? U have any problem?

• Nope, no problems. I'm an oral girl, I like oral sex and I'm fine thank you. :)

• See many women don't have any idea about vaginal orgasms. This is why they chose clitoral.

• intercourse plus constant clit action aaaaall the way

• Girls like to feel full... well at least I do haha but to me the act of fucking feels good

• Vaginal Intercourse can give pleasure and good sensation?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!