I just lost my virginity about 10 minutes ago and it's Burning?

My vagina is on fire and it's still bleeding
I don't know what to do
and the guy has left now
god please
anybody?
is it meant to do this?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy has neglected foreplay... it would seem.

And yes, first times can hurt. A lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl, did you pee right after? You should to avoid a uti (Urinary tract infection) lol. Make it a golden rule my friend cuz uti's burn hella. My first time i was in a bit of pain too and it did kinda burn and was bleeding for a bit. So it's all normal. You should have sex again soon (not pushing you or anything) because the skin can close up a bit after Time and it could hurt a bit, but that's only the first 2 times or so. Good luck! hope he was considerate. and the first time at least for me was zero foreplay because we went up a hill hiding from my grandfather lol. it was an experience.

What Guys Said 16

• There are a few effective options to help relieve your horrible burning sensation after sex. Below we have listed some:

Take a shower:

After sex, hop into the shower or take a bath with a handheld showerhead and rinse your vagina with cool or warm water. If you think that the burning sensation is caused by a semen allergy, then you can take a deep warm bath and thoroughly wash your vagina. After you have cleaned your vagina, carefully pat the area dry with a soft, clean towel.

Cool down:

After you have thoroughly cleaned the area, lie down on a comfortable surface and expose your vagina to the cool air. If the burning is quite severe, you could opt to put an ice pack on your vagina for a short period of time.

Soothing gel:

With clean, dry fingers apply aloe vera, a natural soothing product, to your vagina. Do not apply it to the internal areas of the vagina, only the external regions.

Baking soda:

Some women have found that applying a baking soda mixture to the vulva stops the burning. Mix 3 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 cup of cold water and apply it to the vulva using a cloth.

Vaginal burning doesn't have to be a dreaded and expected outcome of sexual intercourse. It doesn't have to ruin your sex life and make you avoid intimate relations with your partner. There are numerous treatment and relief options for you to experiment with. So try some of the aforementioned relief options, and if they don't work for you consult your physician to determine if you have an underlying infection.

• JESUS, soak a towel and smother it! Make sure you don't ever throw water straight onto a vagina fire, it can flare up!

• If you weren't sufficiently wet, yes, it probably would burn a bit like a rug burn. You will probably be fine. However, I am not a Vaginal American, so maybe one of them can give you more accurate information.

• Not abnormal.
    It will be better tomorrow.

I hope you're on BC and used a condom. If not: Plan B asap.

• Lol have sex and straight on gag, not nice of him to just leave though. Do u have a pad (period) just use that and it will stop soon, nothing to worry about.

• you were too rough xD that´s what happens. it´s normal. it will heal up and you´ll be fine. if the bleeding goes on for more than a few days, see a doctor.

• Call the ambulance

Lol got yourself a nice guy huh? Lol

• doctor G@G lol

• You okay now?

• Doesn't sound normal to me.

• See a doctor because this is a symptom of herpes.

• Made up but still I will tell you it is normal, you will feel good.

• doesn't sound normal to me. best to talk to a doc imho

• thanks for asking this question.. I shall remember it for my first time!

• What kind of guy would take your virginity, and then leave within 10 minutes?

• He didn't to know I was an virgin

• That guy fucked you hard

What Girls Said 8

• He was quick to leave and you were quick to report on GaG. 😂

But it's only been ten minutes. I didn't even start bleeding before like 10 min after it. If it still goes on for like half an hour, go see a doctor. But it's not like you're going to die from the bleeding. we're women, we bleed from our vaginas.

• Ya sounds odd to me hey... hummmmm

• @Cannuk well I already had a good afternoon a gag account and it's quick to get answers...
      Problem?

• Kind of laughed at the description sorry, that's just me

Anyway yeah, it's normal that it hurts... if it keeps hurting, it's not normal and you should definitely see somebody, wait it out

• it's all good if you and your partner used protection.
    It was your first time so it'd obviously bleed
    maybe the sex was too rough?

• its not normal at all just go to the doctor

• If it wasn't that wet it could happen bc of the friction

• You were not wet enough and he did not go slow enough. You could also be allergic to latex if it's burning. I didn't bleed when I lost my virginity hardly at all. He was very gentle though.

• did it hurt

• Like hell

• Thank youu so muchhh

• NO problem x

• It's normal. Your skin was torn.