How do you notice that somebody just wants a relationship with you for sex?

So I feel like this guy I'm talking to doesn't really like me but just wants sex. But I don't know because I've never had a relationship. Maybe guys in general just talk about sex alot? I wanna know what is normal..

1016

What Guys Said 16

• Take mental notes on his actions and manner of speaking. Guys/girls who only want sex will rarely care about how you feel or, in some cases, how you look. Try throwing some curveballs in the mix to test him.
    Now, be aware that some people are just very sexual; just because they talk about sex a lot doesn't mean that's all they want. I know a girl who is very open about it and talks/jokes about sex and sexual topics often, but loves her boyfriend with all of her heart. So you have to do some homework to know whether he is just a sexual guy, or if he really only wants sex.

• Does he take any interest at all in anything at all to do with you, besides sex? Your life etc? If no, a sign. But all guys want sex, yes that's normal. Just ask him what he's looking for from your relationship. Be direct.

• If a guy respects you and doesn't talk about sex all the time
    than he's looking for a real relationship. If all he does is talk
    about sex than that's all he's looking for and he is most likely
    not looking for anything real or a real relationship.

• If he is constantly bringing up sex, then he wants to have sex. If he also avoids talking about your feelings or tries to avoid relating to you, then you'll know that sex is all he wants. Guys are pretty transparent like that.

• Yes, we do talk about it a lot, and just because we want it doesn't mean we don't also genuinely like you. It's normal. Do you like him?

• He just wants to smash and dash

• Just make a good wait for sex then the problem is solve.

• That's the reason most men want relationships.

• Trust your own instinct most guys prefer relationship not just sex the guy your talking to is prob cheating on someone

• take away the sex and see if they are still interested or make them wait a long time :)

• Let just try to refrain from sex talks and then observe his behaviour

• guys do talk about sex but not alor in serious relationships

• If they're only interested in sex thats not right you deserve way better

• Trust your instincts, with most guys that's what their priority is.

• From the words they use.. they would use words like boobs bra panties most often

• O really

What Girls Said 10

• You are still Naive Here, dear, but to Learn real Fast, which isn't a Blast... He will Want to Meet after Dark with you so he can get a good Screw. Taking you Out and About, is Practically Unheard of or Not at all.
    Don't let him Use and Abuse you. I bet you Deserve better than this Guy with a fiendish Try.
    Good Luck. xx

• Just see if he cares or not. For example, if you are in pain/don't feel well or something bothers you, maybe you feel sad or you are going through something, if he cares, this will visably affect him too and he will try his best to help you get through whatever it is. If he is pretty much neutral or barely sensitive to your suffering, or acts like he would if it was anyone else, he probably doesn't care that much.

• Yeah you give a great point here. I guess you've been through the same situation in your life?

• Well I did have a few situations with people who didn't care and now I'm with someone who cares, but this is common sense aswell

• @ive_mikulandra Of course it's just the fact that some people can't think clear. And all the excitment leads to sexual contact?

• If they've never taken you out on a date. Every time you see them you have sex. You've never met their friends. They've never met your friends. He does things that can hurt you and doesn't care. He's blatantly said he's not the relationship type or that he's grieving over his last one. He asks you for stuff. You don't feel special. And you have to ask questions like this on an app.

• Have you ever had guys like this in your life?

• @hellokitty96_18 No I said that guys seek more sex than girls do. Do you want to follow me? We have many messages here.

• Good point, think about it and get back to u

• Do they only talk to you about sex?

• If he talks about sex a lot, he wants sex.

• But can he still want a serious relationship with me?

• If he's not trying to get to know you, and is focused on sex, probably not.

• he is after sex. Maybe he likes u a bit but mainly he is after sex.
    Don't expect more.

• Check out his reaction a few weeks w/o sex. If he continues to contact and cares about you. If so, i m sure it's much more than that. Some guys just want to test physically before commitment to a serious relationship.

• If you feel as this is going on, IT PROBABLY IS. Trust your gut. Also, like @burpzzzzz said, just wait and everything is solved.

• If he keeps talking and suggestinng then let him go. If he wants to do other stuff like go for a date cinema etc and is willing to wait till ur ready then he's a keeper. Have a conversation sometimes honesty is the best policy.

• if they call me only when they need me then it is only for sex