I'm a virgin am I a slut?

Yes sometimes I send nudes to guys and it gets me off, does that make me a slut? Why do people keep calling me one? I'm shy and innocent in real life I'm just getting off.. wtf.. am I?

322

What Guys Said 22

• You are not a slut! If anyone labels you this way just let it run off your back. There is nothing wrong with needing to feel loved or needing to get some sexual stimulation to get your needs met. Sometimes being able to visually see a guy cum or being aroused helps to know that your body has an effect that way over him. Its the same way the other way around. Its very sexy and stimulating to see a girl's body being aroused or watch her cum. Some of the most arousing times I have ever had is to see a girl open her vagina so I can see inside and see her contract from orgasm. Its very educational and fascinating to see how the body of the opposite sex functions and how both bodies play a roll to stimulate the other whether visually, through physical stimulation, smell, or any of the other senses. Hearing how wet a girl is also can be very arousing. But please don't let anyone degrade you or label you a slut. Its perfectly normal to be curious and wanting to experience sexual things at this age. As long as both people are being respectful of the other and genuinely wanting to learn more about the other's body, there is nothing slutty about it.

• Well there is gurls that do have sex but DON't Send nudes lol
    So not having sex doesn't mean you still can't be considereing 'slutty'

It's probably the images. Sure in public you're shy but behind closed doors you want it bad lol and they know that cause you sending nudes

That's why
    No kidding right lol

• Yeah, but now I feel shitty about myself.. because a guy called me a slut for doing it... maybe I'll stop then.

• Ya just choose the guys properly
      Its ok to send nudes just either make sure you are somewhat friends with them or let it go

people will always wanna put you down. You have to determine what is and what isn't

It isn't slutty but it also isn't being good either lol
      Its the middle. But the middle is the best place to be

So its fine :)

• People are entitled to think whatever they want, just as you are entitled to think what you want. What people think of you cannot change who you are or what you are worth, unless you allow them to.
    This is your life to live. At the end of the day you are the only person who needs to approve of your own choices.
    Live your life without worrying about other people’s thoughts and opinion, and you will live your life to the maximum.

• Remember whatever people say about you, is their own insecurities talking. remember all these people saying shit about you, why should you care? they are normal people, they are nothing special, you don't have to do anything to impress them.
      If people call you a slut, its ok, if people call you a lesbian its ok, if people call you a whore, its ok. That's just their own insecurities talking.
      There is saying, when we say bad things about others, we don't define them, we define ourselves.
      Whenever someone says something bad about me, I just say, that's fine, your entitled to your opinion.

• You are not a slut. Many women exchange nudes. It is a bit of sexual enjoyment without the dangers of STDs, pregnancy, etc. You do take a risk with your pictures getting out, but if you are careful you can prevent any connection to you with a nameless photo of a body. I will say safer to not do it, but as I just mentioned, there are things that make it desirable. If you still enjoy it with people you trust and want to continue, I would say go ahead. As you say, it is fun.

• No, your not a slut. If one wants to be technical and pass judgement maybe your actions could be slutty I suppose. If you don't want the negative attention than you should practice a lot more discretion about sending nudes to random guys who can't keep them private. On the other hand, it's okay if the photos turn you on. Don't ever let other people steal your power. You have the right to a healthy sex life without suffering fools. Don't pay too much attention to people that pass judgement on you.

• A slut doesn't have to be about having sex. Just exposing your private areas can be counted as well. Basically many guys have seen you naked and that's as good as sleeping around. And not many girls do this so even if you tell people you are a virgin, they wouldn't believe it since you send nudes.

Maybe find other ways to get off, and slowly recover your rep.

• Why do u do this. Why not find a boyfriend and have real sex instead of sending nudes to guys?

• You're right, I'm gonna stop.. I am going on dates with guys so maybe I'll meet someone.

• I assume you must like your body and feel pretty comfortable showing them. At least thats a good thing, but its questionable behavior. I wouldn't be so quick as to call you that tho.

• Why do you advertise that you're sending nudes?

• You're normal relax don't listen to guys or women that will judge or diagnose you with their ignorant thoughts. You're young and are exploring your sensuality. You have found a fetish that excites you and toasts awesome that you're secure enough to explore it. People will always try to judge you and bring you down those type are best dealt with by silence, ignore them they don't realize that if they have nothing good to say they shouldn't say anything at all after all your actions not affect anyone but yourself. Which is my next section of advice in every fetish you explore take the safeguards to ensure your safety be careful and know the person you're involved with. When pictures are sent never send one with your face unless you truly are a nudist or being seen nude publicly is not a risk for any of your day to day affairs. Enjoy your exhibitioning lucky the guys who may seen you.
    xoxo r

• What guys do you send nudes to, just random ass strangers?

• A guy I've known for 6 years, we met online and I don't really have a relationship with him. We just exchange nudes. He sends them too. And a couple of guys have been strangers.

• I dunno if it's a great idea what you're doing but I don't think you're a slut.

• Nah.. that makes you a noble soul and I support you in your noble endeavors. Send me nudes. wait w0t?

• No you are not a slutt you actually doing the right thing

• Well you can call yourself whatever you want, but that's a really slutty thing to do...

• No buts that's a slutty thing to do

• You should probably get a boyfriend and have sex!!! Sending nudes to random guys is weird and not good!!!

• dilemma slut..(wanna have a little sexual satisfaction but u don't wanna be the real slut having casual sex partners) or real innocent (getting fooled by guys who flirt good) and giving shit about people whom u shouldn't cuz no one can judge you except u... judge yourself...

• No your not a slut your having fun there's nothing wrong with that I send nudes to girls doesn't make me a man whore

• You are a slut.

• No just be careful.

• Me too shy sometimes real life

• No it really doesn't. Its just a fetish, same with me

• You seek for sexual experience, if you get something in return it gets difficult. :D

What Girls Said 3

• Quit asking the same thing over and over again. LAME

• yes it does

• I don't think you're a slut