I'm a virgin am I a slut?

Yes sometimes I send nudes to guys and it gets me off, does that make me a slut? Why do people keep calling me one? I'm shy and innocent in real life I'm just getting off.. wtf.. am I?

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there is gurls that do have sex but DON't Send nudes lol
    So not having sex doesn't mean you still can't be considereing 'slutty'

It's probably the images. Sure in public you're shy but behind closed doors you want it bad lol and they know that cause you sending nudes

That's why
    No kidding right lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, but now I feel shitty about myself.. because a guy called me a slut for doing it... maybe I'll stop then.

• Ya just choose the guys properly
      Its ok to send nudes just either make sure you are somewhat friends with them or let it go

people will always wanna put you down. You have to determine what is and what isn't

It isn't slutty but it also isn't being good either lol
      Its the middle. But the middle is the best place to be

So its fine :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Quit asking the same thing over and over again. LAME

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE