Abortion? Yes or No?

Here's the scenario. You're 17 in highschool. Barely scraping by in classes, you decide to go to a party relieve some stress. You get really drunk and black out. Two months or so later you miss your period... Take a few tests. Boom your pregnant. Your mom's a drunk you can't tell her. Your dad's a POS. An you don't know who the Father is.. What do? Keep it? (ALSO FEEL FREE TO STATE YOUR OPINION ON ABORTION) Abortion? Yes or No??

• Eat the baby.
    44%(8)50%(24)Vote53%(16)
  • Save the cheerleader, save the world.
    56%(10)50%(24)Vote47%(14)

What Guys Said 20

• No abortion

In the above mentioned it is being showed that the lady isn't responsible for her decision of putting herself in that position.

Killing a fetus for convenience is the same as killing a person who has been in vegetative state just because you don't want to take care of them.

I believe in responsible behavior than preventive tactics leading to killing of a fetus.

• Does this person feel they can deal with a child along with the rest of the stress? Remembering that they will have to do it solo due to the lack of there parents input.

As it isn't my child (I hope) I don't feel I have a right to have an opinion. I would always prefer to make arguments for and against, not just state preferences.

• what the hell kind of choices are those

• Abort it ASAP , i know its inhumane but it will be worse to bring a baby in an environment the individual is in

• I still struggle with this one but my default is pro-life because of innocence vs. adults.

I still think that if you are fine with abortion that you should get your tubes tied or a vasectomy.

Psychologically you never get over an abortion. I have seen this numerous times.

• It's such a tough thing to tell someone else to do. I would say put it up for adoption or get the abortion done as soon as you can (if you don't decide you made your choice, after all not to mention late term abortions are dangerous to the mother and much more... gruesome ) it really would be on you though

• I am a pro choice, but everyone is different about their views. I do also want to suggest a 3rd option. Give it up for adoption, if you do want to carry it to term but can't afford to take care of it.

• Don't abort. Adoption is the best way to go if there is no way to take care of the child.

• Save the baby!

• What a sick pool A or B , you need to be looked up

• No that's wrong!

• I say you should be able to get an abortion no matter the age of the child.

• 5d

What if it's a 17 year old out getting pregnant? Can you abort the 17 year old?

• 1d

@Draxxi many have said that and changed their opinion when facing the fact

• 1d

I have. It didn't change my mind. I'm here to support my daughter but I also teach her personal responsibility which is something this generation doesn't even know exists.

• Entirely up to you.

• Your body your choice. If it was me the baby would be gone without hesitation

• I'm pro choice

• I can't support abortion because it's murder and it's inhumane, however I do understand why one would choose an abortion in these circumstances.

• Have an abortion.

• It all depends on the person or she can put it up for adoption

• Go for it.

• Abortion , because a girl like that shouldn't be having kids anyway.

What Girls Said 12

• If I was in that situation, I'd keep the baby no matter what. I just wouldn't be able to go through an abortion. It will scar me for life and I know that I will definitely regret it someday. But that's just me, I'd rather save the baby and work hard to make that baby have a good healthy life.

• Abort. If the child's already I as bad home that baby would have a really hard life.

• No! Highly against it

• I wouldn’t be in that situation

• Persons choice. I would consider hard how the child would feel. That’s what I always think about. 17 is risky to have a baby but happens more often than not. I wouldn’t want to bring a baby into this world if I couldn’t care for it. But that’s just me

• Don't abort. Save the child

• Yes. If you want do it

• ABORT im a murder im sorry but i want my baby to be my mans baby not some stranger off the street

• Have the abortion

• Deal with it, you had unprotected sex... you should face the consquences... If not give the baby up for an adoption.

• Save the baby

• I would rather have an abortion than be reminded of being raped every day for the rest of my life when I looked into my child’s eyes.

• 5d

How do you know she was raped? She was drunk. She doesn't remember if it was consensual.

• 5d

@Draxxi Oh sorry, I must've missed the part where consent was expressly granted in this scenario.

• 5d

It's one thing if you were actually raped. Like drugged and raped or you were passed out and somebody had sex with you I 100% agree that that is horrible and the guy should be shot. But if you were just drunk and you said yes then you have to take responsibility for that