Girlfriend's insecurity is bringing me down. In serious need of help.

Anonymous
Hello. I have some problems with my Girlfriend and our sex life.

Note; I was a virgin when we met and she had been in a 3 years relationship so she know was sex is.

We have had sex for 3 months and been together for 2months now. We have A LOT of sex (1-.5 times a day, been 6 days where we didn't have sex so far under these 3 months).

I'm not a asshole that won't do anything for her, I go down on her as often as she wants me too, I ALWAYS make sure she orgasms (finger her). I make sure she comes, even if it means I have to cry due to the pain in my hand (been close when I had to keep going for 1,5h once). I tell her I love her often, I tell her I'm in love with her and so on often. You can say I spoil her with orgasms.

So here is the first problem, she won't do anything on me. Count how many times I've gone down on her / finger her etc and it's close to 200. Guess how many times she has done anything like that on me? She once gave me a handjob that I had to do myself (having my hand over hers, she just had her hand there).

The 2nd problem is that she won't allow me to see her naked, when we have sex she has a blanket to cover her stomach / p**** up. I'm only allowed to see her boobs and it's close to almost with a bra on.

And due to this we can't have any other position then missionary (maybe 5 times she has been on top but with a blanket and really close to me so I barely get in her).

She has told me she feels insecure about sex and so on, due to her old Boyfriend being a jerk. But she tells me in totally the opposite to him, that I make her feel secure and so on. But still she won't do anything, she gets p*ssed if I brings it up and once I saw her p**** for 0.5 sec by mistake and she didn't speak to me and felt hurt that I saw her?

I know that it can take time to open up to someone but its been 3 months (we have been together for almost everyday, sleeping together and so on). She knows I get turned on by her body and I often show her that and I don't really know what to do. I bath her in compliments, I have given her a lot of time, I haven't pressured her or anything.

All this is starting to get to me now, I feel unappreciated, like its my fault and a lot of other sh*t, I feel that I'm starting to lose my sex drive (and it's been HIGH as f*** always, when I was single I still masturbated several times a day and so on). Now I barely want to have sex and I'm just doing it for her.

Whenever I try to bring it up (the few times I have tried, I don't bother anymore.. I'¨m close to not caring anymore). She tells me to back off and not to pressure her.

Oh, another thing is that she refuse taking any kind of birth control. The only option is condoms when she knows I barely feel anything with them on, won't even try it for a few days. (We have tried extra thin also). We have had unprotected so I know I like it _ALOT_ more.

So seriously, help me.. I think this will destroy our relationship and I don't want that because I love her more th
+1 y
Forgot to mention that the last week I have tried to take her hand down stairs, it worked once(that I mentioned in the text) and after that I tried two more times and each time I take her hand and move it she tells me. NO I don't wanna.
+1 y
It's supposed to say:

So seriously, help me.. I think this will destroy our relationship and I don't want that because I love her more then I could possible imagen.
2
1