Guys - Did you ever secretly come in a girl and lie? How did you explain the sudden wetness?

Anonymous
This married girl came over to my house once. She said she was not on the pill and we had no rubbers. She let me f*** her but kept saying, "don't come in me". When I could begin to feel my nuts start to tingle, I told her to hold perfectly still and I stopped stroking while I was still balls deep in her. Despite my best efforts, my penis betrayed me and the feeling was wonderful as I began to release my seed deep inside her. I held motionless until my spurting stopped as I kissed her deeply. I began to stroke her again as my balls slammed hard against her raised ass. Before long, I could feel my nuts tingle again but this time, I pulled out and blasted a big stream of come on her flat belly. When she got up to wash, she turned around and said, "did you come in me"? "No", I said, "you saw me come on your stomach and I came a ton"! She said, "what is leaking out of me, is it cum"? I said it was her natural fluids because she was so turned on and the questions stopped. Tell me your stories...
1
5